Past Members of PSL
- Biswarup Bhattacharyya, Fall 2021-Spring 2022.
- Zengyi Dou, "Bayesian global optimization approach to the oil well placement problem with quantified uncertainties," MS Thesis, Spring 2015.
- Chaolei Chen, "Oil reservoir modeling," MS, Fall 2015-Spring 2016.
- Parth Parintosh, "Gaussian process dynamical models for designing multi-stage manufacturing processes," MS Thesis, Spring 2017. Co-advised with Prof. J. Panchal.
- Majed Alrefae, "Optimizing a chemical vapor deposition reactor for high quality graphene manufacturing," Ph.D., Spring 2017. Co-advised with Prof. T. S. Fisher.
- Francisco Peña, "Efficient computation of fragility curves," PhD, Spring 2019. Co-advised with Prof. S. Dyke.
- Piyush Pandita, "Bayesian optimal design of experiments for expensive black-box functions under uncertainty," Ph.D., Spring 2019. Co-advised with Prof. J. Panchal.
- Rohit Tripathy, "High-dimensional uncertainty quantification," PhD, Spring 2016-Fall 2019.
- Abhijit Sahu, "Quantification of uncertainty in magnetic characteristics of steel and its effect on the torque profile of a permanent magnet machine," MS Thesis, Spring 2019.
- Alex D. Casey, "Estimation of melting point and sensitivity in energetic materials with statistical learning," Ph.D., Fall 2018-Spring 2020. Co-advised with S. Son.
- Ali Lenjani, "Automating decision support to address system resilience challenges," PhD, Spring 2017-Spring 2020. Co-advised with Prof. S. Dyke.
- Salar Safarkani, "Game theoretic foundations of systems engineering," PhD, Fall 2017-Spring 2020.
- Alana Kathleen Lund, "Variational inference algorithms for health monitoring of structural systems," Ph.D., Fall 2016-Spring 2021. Co-advised with Prof. S. Dyke.
- Nimish Awalgaonkar, "Sequential design of experiments for human preference elicitation with applications to human-building interactions," PhD Fall 2016-Spring 2022.
- Sharmila Karumuri, "Physics-informed machine learning with applications to high-dimensional uncertainty propagation, inverse, and design problems," Ph.D., Fall 2017-Fall 2022.
- Shrenik Zinage Vijaykumar, "Investigation of different data-driven approaches for modeling engineered systems," MS Thesis, Fall 2022.
- Heliben Parikh Naimeskumar, "Bayesian optimization for design parameters of autoinjectors," MS Thesis, Spring 2023.
- Vanessa Kwarteng, "Game-theoretic design for energy-efficient behaviors in residential communities," Ph.D. Thesis, Fall 2018-Summer 2023.
- Juan Camilo Lopez Ramirez, "Uncertainty analysis of granular crystals using Gaussian processes with built-in dimensionality reduction," SURF student, summer 2015.
- Zixuan Liu, "Solving inverse problems efficiently using Bayesian global optimization," SURF student, summer 2015.
- Yinuo Li, "Determining minimum energy structures of arbitrary clusters of atoms efficiently using Bayesian global optimization", SURF student, summer 2015.
- Rahul, Patni, "Deep neural nets and engineering applications," Bottomley fellow, spring 2016.
- Juan Sebastian Martinez Carvajal, "Enhancing graphene manufacturing by designing experiments for the roll-to-roll chemical vapor deposition reactors," SURF student, summer 2016.
- Martin Figura, "Multi-objective optimization of electric engines," SURF student, summer 2016.
- Michael Wang, "Quantifying the effect of manufacturing uncertainties in weakly coupled arrays of electromechanical oscillators," SURF student, summer 2017.
- Jinze Li, "Learning algorithms for mechanical computers based on weakly coupled arrays of electromechanical oscillators," Bottomley fellow, spring 2017.
- Atharva Hans, "Design experiments for optimal graphene growth using a chemical vapor deposition reactor," SURF student, summer 2017. He continued to work with me during fall 2017, and from summer 2018 until now. He received the Bottomley fellowship for spring 2019.
- Darya Julia Corry, "Fault analysis of photovoltaic panels in a space environment." Undergraduate research assistant Spring 2020.
- Nicholas Masso, "Stochastic modeling of meteorite showers on the Moon's surface." Undergraduate research assistant Spring 2020 - Fall 2020.
- Jacob Evans, "Literature review of human machine interfaces for complex, critical systems." Summer 2020 undergraduate researcher. Undergraduate researcher Fall 2020.
- Bernardo De Araujo Alvarenga, Summer 2021-Spring 2022. Working on NASA RETHi project on robotic agent simulation.
- Prathyush Ravula, Summer 2021-Spring 2022. Working on NASA RETHi project on robotic agent simulation.
- Sayak Chatterjee, Spring 2022. Working on physics informed neural networks.
- Max Bolt, Summer 2022-present. Started as a Cummins intern which I advised on data science issues. He is transitioning to a funded MS thesis student in August 2023.
- Mahira Morris, Spring 2023-present. Working on the visual interface of the command and control for extraterrestrial habitats.